EU Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager intern to join our team. This intern will assist on projects like the “Virtual Reality Simulator Against Public Speaking Phobia” project specialized in VR technology. During your internship, you will participate in project administration and support across the project life cycle.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Produce database reports specialized in technology.
- Determine variable solutions to make recommendations.
- Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Willingness to learn and work as part of the team with a passion for the relevant field.
- Major or field of study related to internship (Computer Science, International Business, Economics, Engineering, or related field).
- Acquire a deep understanding of the technology field.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Result-driven and creative thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills.
As an asset:
- Prior work experience in relevant fields.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic, and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
- Continuous internal training and workshops will help you to develop further your skills
- Access in significant network
Even if you have not all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn, please fill the application form.
Noted that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
It will be our pleasure to meet you!