As a Graphic Designer you will work closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Crete for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop the overall layout and design for our organization and projects
- Creatively develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Help in evolving concepts for product illustrations, company logos, and our websites
- Brief and advise project managers with regard to design, style, format, print production and timescales
- Review your final designs and layouts to comments if required
- Advise colleagues and clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Media Design, Art, or in a relevant field
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesgin etc.)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- MSc/MA in graphic design, media design, art or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of another European language
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
You design and create with your work the message of our organization and its entrepreneurial spirit to the public.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.