Human Resources Manager
As a Human Resources Manager you will work closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Crete for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor the comprehensive recruitment process
- Prepare and update job descriptions
- Create job postings on different media platforms
- E-mail correspondence (i.e. with potential candidates)
- Review applications & direct interviews
- Arrange contracts
- Organize schedules of incomings
- Design and implement the HR strategy
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business or in a relevant field
- Very good understanding and command in English
- Excellent knowledge of Software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat DC and WordPress)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- Knowledge of another European language
- Knowledge of basic psychology
- Experiences in recruiting
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
As a volunteer in Human Resources, you will get in touch with the mission, vision, and goals of the YEC. You have the obligation to help to develop our strategy and overall goals on an ongoing basis.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.