We are looking for a talented Journalist volunteer to join our team. You will manage and present text and video content about startups’ news in Greece on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Search and present news stories about Startups in Greece.
- Deliver engaging and targeted copy of news to the audience through various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Perform journalistic research and write trending pieces and histories.
- Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Willingness to learn and work as part of the team with a passion for the relevant field.
- Passion about technology
- Understanding of the various social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Excellent command of Greek and English (both written and spoken).
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Result-driven and creative thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills.
As an asset:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, or Diploma in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or in a relevant field.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat.
- Efficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of another European language.
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic, and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
- Continuous internal training and workshops will help you to develop further your skills
- Access in significant network
Even if you have not all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn, please fill the application form.
Noted that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
It will be our pleasure to meet you!