We are looking for a talented PR Manager volunteer to join our team. An outstanding PR Manager will be able to build relationships with the media, while constantly looking for ways to boost and improve the organization’s image.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Update and maintain the organization’s social media pages.
- Build relationships with potential stakeholders.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend events.
- Suggest creative ways to improve the organization’s public image.
- Monitor media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and create press clippings.
- Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong desire to learn and work as part of a team with a passion for the relevant field.
- Passion for the PR industry.
- Understanding of the various social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Excellent command of Greek and English (both written and spoken).
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Result-driven and creative thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills.
As an asset:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, or Diploma in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or in a relevant field.
- Efficient in MS Office.
- Prior experience in writing creative and engaging content.
- Knowledge of another European language.
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic, and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
- Continuous internal training and workshops will help you to develop further your skills
- Access in significant network
Even if you have not all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn, please fill the application form.
Noted that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
It will be our pleasure to meet you!