Public Relations Manager
As a Public Relations Manager you will work closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Crete for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Design our overall marketing, media and corporate image strategy on an ongoing basis
- Develop the marketing communications plan (i.e. strategy, goals, budget and tactics)
- Create and rethink the media relations strategy
- Create content for press releases
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in communication, public relations, or in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skill
- Proficient in writing
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- MSc/MA in communication, public relations, or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of another European language
- Innovational skills
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
You will maintain a keen understanding of entrepreneurial trends affecting our projects and make appropriate recommendations regarding our communication strategy.
Our PR volunteers have a passion for creating the best image for themselves and for their employer, working in a highly cooperative and multicultural environment.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.