Youth Entrepreneurship Club launches the “School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship“, which will include 8 different thematic units and will take place from October to May in Chania, Crete.
The School of Innovation & Entrepreneurship:
Will be held for the first time in Greece and specifically in Crete. It will be specialized in:
– Soft Skills & Personal Development Methods
– Introduction to Web & App Development
– Introduction to Digital Marketing
– Social Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Politics
– Human Resources & Management
– Starting Your Own Business
– Innovative Types of Entrepreneurship
– Sucess & Ideology
It will include 30 4-hour-lessons one/week with the aim of interactive education and practical training of participants.
The structure of the Entrepreneurship School will cover all aspects of each subject so that the participants at the end of the courses will acquire:
- The basic and technical skills required to set up their own company.
- All the necessary knowledge to promote their business idea or activity.
- A deeper knowledge of the business ecosystem in Greece.
If you are an entrepreneur, a hotelier, a student, a recent graduate, a startupper, a new scientist, an economist, a representative of an organization or businesses, a social enterprise, and especially a person interested in entrepreneurship, then you are the right candidate.
Seats are limited so apply here.
120 hours of interactive education, 8 different thematic units, 40 speakers, endless networking, new career opportunities, and are you still thinking about it?
Learn more here!
All participants attending 90% of the courses will receive a participation certificate.
The cost of participation is 90 € / unit. Take advantage of a 30% discount (€ 500) to attend the 30-week-program.
Are you a student or unemployed? Don’t worry, we are here for you too!
Book your seat now with only 50 € / unit, but even better claim the 280 € package for 30 weeks.
This fee includes the following privileges:
- Attending all courses
- Participation Certificate – if you attend 90% of the lessons.
- Coffe Breaks – Snacks, coffees and refreshments
- Access to the Club’s network
- Support and mentoring if you have a business idea
Your chance to stand out is here and is waiting for you! Send us your application form and tell us why you want to attend it.
Seats are limited so send now your application from here.