Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. You will manage our social media accounts and be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Concept, design, and production of social and digital media campaigns and presence.
- Deliver engaging and targeted copy keeping the brand’s community active, engaged, and ever-growing.
- Produce quickly high-quality marketing and communication content within deadlines.
- Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Willingness to learn and work as part of the team with a passion for the relevant field.
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Excellent command of Greek and English (both written and spoken).
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, and works well in a collective environment.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Result-driven and creative thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A natural creative and born marketer.
As an asset:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, or Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Copywriting or in a relevant field.
- Prior experience in copywriting.
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content.
- Knowledge of another European language.
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic, and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
- Continuous internal training and workshops will help you to develop further your skills
- Access in significant network
Even if you have not all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn, please fill the application form.
Noted that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
It will be our pleasure to meet you!