Tech Enthusiast Journalists
As a Journalists you will work from distance & closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Crete for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create, write and assemble together news stories that will interest our audience
- Gather together a number of different sources to ensure that all the arguments are represented
- Creation of press releases
- Writing and edit tech related articles
- Research articles
- Attend at our events
- Interview participants at events
- Proofread texts and documents
- Verify statements and facts
- Stay up to date with important entrepreneurial contents
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Communication, Journalism, English language, or in a relevant field
- Excellent writing and communication skills,
- Proficient in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and WordPress.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Tech enthusiastic
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- MSc/MA in Communication, Journalism, English language, or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of another European language
- Innovational skills
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
You keep the public abreast of our events, our projects and our organizations entrepreneurial environment. You will evaluate the performance of processes, create new systems and procedures and you will work closely with our team. Innovative ideas located outside the box, applied creativity, and an inquisitive mindset are very desirable.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.