As a Video Producer at YEC you will work closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Chania for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and assemble together all our video content
- Develop stories that will interest our public sphere
- Plan video shoots (e.g. scout, select and reserve shoot locations)
- Prepare scripts, storyboards and the budget of a video production
- Record and edit video and sound projects
- Select the program format for the final output and the creation of static and motion graphics
- Set deadlines and select optimal forms of the media for our projects
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in film, art, theater or in a relevant field
- Proven experience in filming
- Very good understanding of various camera types
- Excellent knowledge of editing software (e.g. Final Cut, Adobe Premiere & After Effects, or similar)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills in English
As an asset:
- MSc/MA in film, art, theater or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of another European language
- Steady hand
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
You can tell one story a hundred different ways, to keep the public interested of our events, our projects and our organizations entrepreneurial environment.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the volunteer form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.