As an Ambassador of the Youth Entrepreneurship Club you will work closely with your colleagues for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Spread the message of Entrepreneurship at Universities in Greece
- Develop the communication and presentation plan (i.e. strategy, goals, budget and tactics)
- Create and rethink how to communicate the YEC’s strategy
- Prepare speeches and presentations which inspire
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
- Know every aspect of our organization
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in communication, public relations, or in a relevant field
- Excited about to speak in public and to big audiences
- To speak in public without notes
- Proficient in writing
- High self-confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- Knowledge of another European language
- Innovational skills
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Participating at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefiting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
You will maintain a keen understanding of entrepreneurial trends. You will be the ready voice of our organization. You will get in touch with all areas of our organization and the public. You will transport our vision, mission and overall goal to the public affecting our projects and make appropriate recommendations regarding our communication strategy.
You have a passion for creating the best image for yourself and for the YEC, working in a highly cooperative and multicultural environment.
Even if you have not all the ‘ Obligatory Skills & Experience ‘, but you have the passion and willingness to learn, please fill out the form. We review applications in a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
For further information, please contact us.